Monday, October 4, 2010

Rod(art)e



You may have heard of the sister fashion duo Rodarte? If not I recommend spending sometime with them. The sisters, Lauren and Kate Mulleavy started their line in 2005 with ten pieces and in the five years hence they have blown me out of the proverbial fashion water. This year's Spring 2010 line is no exception, the only way to describe it is amazing. It is very different from their past lines which shows how much potential they really have.

The dark earthy tones and Gothic looking dresses makes for a very unique and inspiring group of looks. I love how dark and almost evil looking many of the pieces are, and they are contrasted by the earthy tones and refugee-esk looks of the other half of the line. In either case these are tends that are perfect for any season, I hope to see some of these amazing pieces on the red carpet in the following months.

Here is the link to their website:
Rodarte














If anyone wants to buy me these that would be great, k thanks :)

-S

1 comment:

  1. I'll trade you. I'll buy you those shoes and you buy me these pants?

    http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=80&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=18777235&parentid=W_BOTTOMS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority&navCount=14&navAction=jump&color=&pushId=W_BOTTOMS&popId=WOMENS&prepushId=&selectedProductSize=

    k cool.

    ReplyDelete