Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ready to Uff

I find that these days I all I listen to are either girl bands or more electronic...its not a bad thing...its probably a good thing. Great thing?
Here is a video that I cannot get enough of!



I seriously am in love with Uffie, she is such a bad ass! And this video is tooooo good!



I mean look at this pic isn't just so hot but in a weird way. Call me lesbian but really look at her! hahah That probably sounds really weird....oh well don't care.





Maybe I'm just in love with the fact that i have this fantasy that she just lives her life continually fucked up and with a cig in her hand at every moment plus she makes bad ass tunes plus plus she lives in Paris. She is like the first and way better Ke$ha. Way way way better. Also she is really into fashion and her clothes are always very interesting. Deff I think that we would be best friends if we knew each other.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment