Monday, October 18, 2010

Inspire

I look at these pictures often, they just remind me of a better, cooler time. Where people were actually edgy and really just didn't give a fuck. These are the kind of people that I try everyday to model myself after. I mean since jr. high when everyone I would see I thought was a looser, but they thought that they were soooooo cool....because...why? They had their mom buy them a new outfit from Holister? Or...I don't even know...these kind of people I have never really understood. I have truly always just been an outcast. And it suits me well, I think. I don't mind that I have always been different I don't even mind that my kind of 'weirdness' is now trendy. hahaha. As long as you are what you want and do what you love I will pretty much like you.
Anywho...take a look at some the original grungy kids of our time. And you will fall in love with what they tried so hard to start.
















aaand The Clash :)
they were just so cute baha

also I pierced my septum in my bathroom two days ago. baha again.


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment