Sunday, October 3, 2010

Igor + Andre, my love


So I have this problem, it's been going on for a long while now....I'M OBSESSED WITH DANNY J. ROBERTS! I love his art, his blog, his miiiiind! Seriously this guy is meant for me.. Not only are all his prints bad-ass but they are all fashion/bloggers inspired which is riight up my ally. I'm sure you've seen the line he recently did for Forever 21? Well his real art is that much better! Seriously check him out! He also just seems like a genuinely nice guy too, you could have a completely normal conversation with him, none of this "I'm better than you because I am an artist!" Which is always really annoying, I really cannot stand people like that. But that is all besides the point, I'll put the link to his blog below.

Igor + Andre
<3


Here are some of my favorite works of his :)


Chanel Girls
CLASSIC


Thanksgiving


PeoplePaper


Queen Lily


Alternative Transport


Camille and The Trees

These are just a few of many, many amazing pieces! I could post twenty or more...but I won't it will just bore you.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment