Sunday, January 10, 2010

facebook

I don't sleep...so I have lots of time to be on that beloved social networking site, facebook. I usually have pretty interesting convos but this is one of the funniest. I also love zombies..

Ian
"One day... I will be a fucking college graduate..And I'll still be working a greasy shit-job that I love.Haha."

Subrina
"hey whatever makes you happy"

Ian
"I'm destined to die young from brake dust."

Subrina
"oh right right and become a zombie fry chef?

COOL"

Ian
"Nah, zombie whore-pimp."

Subrina
"i dont know how
1.) pleasureable and
2.)sanitary that is"

Ian
"...yeah, I don't know how pleasurable that is either.
But, as for sanitation...fuck it, I'll be dead!"

Subrina
"not for you for the people who are soliciting the prostitution"

Ian
"Bah, they'll be dead in due time too : )
Besides, I'll be totally helping out all the Necrophiles."

Subrina
"oh right probably after eating their brain they wont really care about the stds...so would you eat their brains before or after?"

Ian
"Hmm..During climax, I suppose.
It's only fitting.
It'd add to the whole... climaxiness of it all."

Subrina
"yeah that makes sense. AHHGGGHHHHHHHHHH..BRAINS. chomp chomp silence"

Ian
"Hahahah!!!YES!YES!OM NOM NOM NOM."

Subrina
"song TITLE: 'sex and zombie candy'"

Ian
"I smell sex and grey matter here with me.
Who'se that nomming my brains with me?
Who's that casting carnivorous stares in my direction,
yeah, momma, this surely is the zombie apocalypse."

Subrina
"HAHAHAHA HELL YES
best song ever"

No comments:

Post a Comment